Toddler Time Child Care
Safe, nurturing environment for children to learn, grow & develop social skills.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Current Toddler Time Hours:
Monday - 10-11 AM
Tuesday - 12-1 PM, 5-6 PM
Wednesday - 10-11 AM, 6:30-7:30 PM
Thursday - 9-10 AM, 5-6 PM
$15/Month for each child gets access to all the times above. Month starts from date of purchase. Child & Parent must be Y members.
Children who are able to crawl through age 7 are able to use Toddler Time. At least one parent or guardian must be within the Y facility while child is in Toddler Time. Toddler Time is a drop in nursery and not a licensed child care facility. Children 8 and over may use Toddler Time, but are allowed to be in the Y building alone.
- Make sure your child is dressed in clean, appropriate clothing wearing socks and shoes.
- Make sure your child’s diaper is clean and dry.
- Make sure your child is well fed or nursed.
- Make sure all personal items are marked with your child’s name, including their diaper bag.
- Make sure their diaper bag is stocked with items needed including diapers, a change of clothes and snacks.
- Make sure your diaper bag can be zipped so contents cannot spill out.
- Please do not include any medicine in your diaper bag for the safety of all children in Toddler Time.
- Please do not bring any toys from home, as we cannot be responsible for them and do not want them to get broken, lost or stolen.
- Please pick your child up within the Toddler Time hours.
- Staff will work with you to help your child feel welcome at Toddler Time.
- Staff will read stories, play and interact with your child.
- Staff will give your child quality care while you work out.
- Staff will provide a fun and safe experience for your child.
- Staff will provide a positive role-model for your child, personifying the character development values of the YMCA: caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Staff will be available during the Toddler Time hours to provide care for your child. If there are no children in Toddler Time, staff may leave no earlier than 15 minutes before the scheduled closing time.
Cards are non-refundable, non-transferable. Both parent & child must be Y members to purchase unlimited cards. Toddler Time fees are not subject to YMCA Financial Aid Assistance.